Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
Williams Lea is the leading global provider of skilled, technology-enabled, business-critical support services, with long-term trusted relationships with blue-chip clients across investment banks, law firms and professional services firms. Williams Lea employees, nearly 7000 people worldwide, who provide efficient business services at client sites in often complex and highly regulated environments, from centralised Williams Lea onshore facilities, and through best cost company offshore locations.
Purpose of role
A growth area of our services and the increase of complex digital projects, means we are seeking a talented and dynamic all-rounder to join our team. To be considered for this role you will demonstrate excellent client and team focus, be an all-round team player with the ability to support in various areas and show experience of providing creative and innovative proposals and questioning traditional approaches.
Our core focus is to deliver high quality corporate information, whilst providing direction and guidance to members of staff in achieving these aims. You will be expected to advise the client and implement the best solutions to their visual communication needs. Knowledge of print production cycle, workflow, project management and web technology are requirements for this role also. You will be working as part of a team making small amends to design collateral using a variety of computer based software for external and internal presentations, conferences, seminars, concepts, brochures, adverts, events for both print, digital and web based.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to project timelines and deadlines
- Act as a liaison between the creative team and other departments to ensure effective collaboration and smooth workflow
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines, legal requirements, and industry standards
- Be a part of a wider team that produces print, digital and written content
- The role will involve regular interaction with clients, as well as close collaboration with your creative colleagues, bringing a breadth of creativity and innovation to the team. Working in a highly compliant environment, you will provide a seamless service that surpasses client briefs, whilst ensuring the delivery of on-brand creative material
- Quality check high-quality design, artwork within corporate brand guidelines and to approved briefs and timescales
- Making minor amends to working projects across all collateral
- To carry out image searches and download from specific image libraries (istock, etc)
- Brand implementation (understanding the brand strategy and applying it to all areas of the work that comes in to the department)
- Technical support and problem solving
- Effectively use the workflow management tools and processes
- Responsibility for own work, ensuring consistency, accuracy and quality
- To ensure quality control and pre-flight checking procedures are adhered along with all other departmental policies
- To guide and advise other members of the team in the design and use of template material, providing training where necessary
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and working with the team to propose a concept to suit their purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Project management, pre-empting issues, coordinating with external print manager, print and delivery, web-work and workflow
- Confident in presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients
- To follow clearly defined department workflow processes including quality control and pre-flight checking
- Minimum 1 year practical experience of corporate creative production
- The ability to use Creative Cloud software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign
- Proficient in video production and editing
- Familiar with working to corporate guidelines
- Used to providing a high level of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Willing and able to handle all daily aspects, including formatting and carrying out final checks
- Comfortable in a corporate environment, including the need to dress appropriately
- A willingness to undertake overtime when this is required
Rewards and Benefits
We believe in supporting our employees in both their professional and personal lives. As part of our commitment to your well-being, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice schemes, retail vouchers – including our TechScheme which can be used on a range of gadgets such as Smart TV’s, laptops and computers or household appliances.
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Referral Scheme
You will also have the opportunity to work for a global employer who is dedicated to offering each and every employee an enjoyable, challenging and rewarding career with future career development prospects!