Package: £22-25K Base Salary (45k OTE Year 1, 65k OTE Year 2, 80k OTE Year 3)
Specialising in white collar construction and engineering recruitment on an intentional scale, my client is growing rapidly and keen to onboard their next two trainee recruiters.
They offer best in class training, and a mature database of candidates and clients for new consultants to work from day one, offering the ability to bill well, and bill quickly. A warm, collaborative and dynamic office environment has been the key to their success over the last ten years, giving employees the autonomy and confidence to surpass targets and exceed expectations.
They’re a social bunch, so expect lunch clubs, holiday incentives and team outings, as well as an uncapped commission structure that hits 30% of whatever you bill – with no threshold. No prior recruitment experience needed, although you will need a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and genuine financial drive.
Apply today to learn more!
- Building relationships with existing and new clients & candidates
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Account Management
- Interviewing candidates
- Building a personal brand in your chosen market
- 1-1 Training With Industry Leaders
- Unlimited paid annual leave!
- Modern office with on site gym and bar
- Rapid Career Progression
- Birthdays Off
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Three Company Holidays A Year (Destinations such as Ibiza, Dubai, Barcelona!)
- Opportunity For Frequent European Travel
- Super Social Culture
The Company are looking for dynamic recent graduates or sales professionals who are outgoing by nature with exceptional drive, resilience, and ambition.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financially motivated
- A sense of achievement – sport, internships, musical, etc
- Work ethic
- Self confidence
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.