Recruitment Consultant – Graduate
Recruitment Consultant – Sales – Recruitment
Package: £23-£25K Base Salary (£45K OTE Year 1, £60K OTE Year 2, £100K OTE Year 3)
My client is a leading consultancy in the education space, specialising in placing teachers and professors into the best schools, colleges and universities across the country. They have experienced some impressive growth over the last 18 months, and are now keen to hire their next Trainee Recruitment Consultant to help them scale further. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, pre-screening and placing candidates into their dream roles, as well as conducting business development calls to prospective new clients. Sales experience in any field is desirable, as you will have had exposure to negotiating and conversing on a B2B or B2C level. Stepping into Recruitment from Sales is a natural step that most salespeople make, so apply below to learn more about what Recruitment can offer you as a career.
- Building relationships with existing and new clients & candidates
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Account Management
- Interviewing candidates
- Building a personal brand in your chosen market
- Training With Industry Leaders
- Unlimited paid annual leave!
- Modern office with on site gym and bar
- Rapid Career Progression
- Birthdays Off
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Three Company Holidays A Year (Destinations such as Ibiza, Dubai, Barcelona!)
- Opportunity For Frequent European Travel
- Super Social Culture
My client is looking for hungry sales professionals who have the intelligence to speak to individuals on a professional level, other qualities that are desirable include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financially motivated
- A sense of achievement – sport, internships, musical, etc
- Work ethic
- Self confidence
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.