Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Package: £22K-25K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure (£35K OTE Year 1) (£50K OTE Year 2) (£70K OTE Year 3)
Are you feeling undervalued in your current job?
Maybe you’re feeling frustrated financially?
Stepping into Recruitment Consultancy will offer you unrivalled progression opportunities and a chance to be rewarded financially for your hard work!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Bristol’s leading recruitment agencies that is a market leader in everything Tech, Engineering and Construction. The business has a global presence and work on exclusive and retained projects, allowing you to start earning commission quickly!
They have been recognised for their outstanding performance since 2020 having been nominated and won various awards including Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Recruiter Fast 50 list for outstanding growth and Investors in People award!
You have an opportunity to join one of the businesses brands and be an instrumental part of their growth plans to double in size and open multiple office locations by 2025. They believe in organic growth and only promote from within, giving people a fantastic platform to be in control of their development and goals!
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission, up to 40%.
- 2 company wide holidays each year – past trips include Skiing, LA, Marbella, Amsterdam and Croatia!
- Monthly lunch club incentives
- Relaxed and flexible work environment, long lunches, flexible hours, smart-casual dress code
- Regular team nights and team activities.
- Office Pool Table, X-Box and Table Tennis Table
- Fast track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility – Graduate to Manager within 3 years
- Incredible training programme and annual individual learning budget allocated to everyone
- Wellbeing days
- Personal development allowance
- ‘Spin the wheel’ prizes
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing & interviewing candidates.
- Process management: Managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews, feedback management, closing deals and post-placement follow ups.
- Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping, and using various databases and social media.
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financially motivated
- A sense of achievement
- Work ethic
- Self confidence
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.