Actemium Automation Graduate Controls Engineer
Region: West Midlands
Get your career off to the perfect start for your future – join actemium automation.
Want to get your career off to the right start, with the support, training and industry opportunities you need?
Do you have a passion for automation and control systems? Actemium Automation is seeking dynamic individuals like you to join our innovative team as a Graduate Controls Engineer, at our offices across the UK.
What you will do
As a Graduate Controls Engineer at Actemium Automation, you will:
- Work on cutting-edge projects: Dive into exciting projects spanning a range of industries and customers, manufacturing, energy, automotive, and more.
- Gain hands-on experience: Collaborate with seasoned professionals who want to support your growth, and gain practical experience in designing, implementing, and optimizing control systems
- Expand your skillset: Benefit from continuous learning and development opportunities, including mentorship programs and training sessions tailored to enhance your expertise.
- Drive innovation: Be part of developing innovative solutions that shape the future of automation, leveraging the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Be part of a supportive team: Join a dynamic and inclusive work environment where teamwork, creativity, and collaboration are celebrated.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong theoretical foundation in control systems and automation
- Excellent problem-solver and a proactive mindset.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary with yearly pay reviews.
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Electric vehicle purchase scheme
- Pension match of up to 6%
Who are Actemium Automation?
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium has been providing engineering design, project management, installation, and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the UK since 1907.
In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client’s equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 business units, Actemium UK is made up of seven business units located across the UK.
If you’re ready to kick-start your career in controls engineering and make a meaningful impact in a dynamic industry, apply now to become part of the Actemium Automation family!
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907.
In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client’s equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.