Junior Property Manager
Region: South East
Desktop Property Manager position at Trinity Estates
Location â Home based
Working HoursÂ â 09:00 â 17:15 Monday – Friday
Salary â Â£25,800 per annum
About Trinity Estates:
Trinity are one of the largest residential property management companies in England and Wales.
Working with leading house builders across the country, Trinity provides residential management services nationally. Our property professionals are home based and are located locally to the sites they manage. They are fully supported by a comprehensive team in our Hertfordshire head office which comprises, Surveyors, Accountants, Legal professionals, and a large customer support team.
Trinity is part of the Trinity Property Group, an Odevo Group Company.
The company offers various benefits, including:
- 24 days annual leave for work-life balance.
- Discounts on shopping and services through Perkbox.
- Employee Assistance Programme for confidential support.
- Hybrid and flexible work opportunities.
- Financial support for personal development.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme for a healthy lifestyle.
- Employee Referral Scheme for potential bonuses.
The role ofÂ Junior Property Manager is responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of developments based within the UK.Â As a Junior Property Manager with Trinity Estates you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of properties and gain valuable exposure to all aspects of property management.Â We provide ongoing training and support to help you develop your skills and progress in your career.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- To effectively manage all maintenance request, including raising purchase orders, sourcing and monitoring contractors as necessary, ensuring that works are of suitable quality and cost effective.
- To effectively manage the relationship with the customer.
- Responding to customer queries via Telephone, Email and Letters
- Ensuring development information is produced and distributed as necessary.
- Work with customer formed groups such as RAâs, RMCâs, RTM etc.
- Ensuring Customer complaints are resolved effectively.
- To carry out development inspections as necessary and to ensure Trinity Estates management responsibilities are met.
- Source, appoint and manage competent tradeâs persons to undertake works across the portfolio.
- To ensure all Health & Safety and Industry legislation is adhered to.
- To ensure all monthly reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates for this position should have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 1yrs experience in the property sector.
- AIRPM desirable (must be willing to work towards this qualification).
- Some knowledge of leasehold management would be advantageous.
- A proven track record in customer services including stakeholder management.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft packages.
- Excellent levels of English both Oral and Written.
- Effective negotiation and client handling skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to organise/prioritise own workload.
- A full UK driving license.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions, and documented evidence of eligibility will be required.
For further information, or to explore more opportunities, you can visit Trinity Estates on LinkedIn or our website. If you have questions or would like more details, you can contact our recruitment team at (phone number removed), quoting the reference number #LI-EJ1.