Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
24,000- 25,000, Boroughbridge, On Site Parking, 23 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Training, Development & Progression, Early Finish on Fridays.
Due to continued business growth and internal promotion we are looking to recruit a Sales Graduate for this market leading manufacturer based in Boroughbridge. As Sales Graduate you will report to the Sales Director and be responsible for account management, business development and marketing for a well established, market leading electronics company.
As Sales Graduate you will:
- Manage customer accounts
- Identify and acquire new business
- Work through a lapsed database of clients
- Provide and follow up on quotations
- Process customer orders, delivery notes and invoices
- Follow up on outstanding quotations and convert into sales
- Produce mail shots and marketing activities
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Other office admin duties as required
We’re looking for someone who is highly driven and self-motivated, someone who is a good communicator with a great drive to succeed. You will have a good working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel. Previous experience in sales and marketing would be good with an understanding or interest in electronics , however this is not essential.
The most important thing we are looking for is great personality with ambition to succeed. Our previous success story here came from a business graduate who had a catering and hospitality background and was looking for a new challenge to progress their career in a new direction. If this sounds like you but you don’t know where to start looking then please get in touch.
This role would suit a graduate looking to get into a sales and marketing role or someone who has worked in sales support. Full training will be given, you will be given a full induction within the business to understand all the products and processes. This is a company that has a great reputation for looking after their team and promoting from within, there is ample opportunity for progression, both up the sales ladder and also across multiple departments.
This role would suit someone who has worked as a sales administrator, sales support, sales coordinator, sales executive, account manager, sales assistant or has a customer service background and is ;looking to get into a sales role.
- You will have previous proven administration skills
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Have the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- An interest in electronics preferred but not essential
- An interest in sales and marketing
- A team player, happy to provide support where needed
- Good work ethic and keen to succeed
- Own transport due to location
- Group pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Secure free parking
- Canteen facility with access to free tea, coffee, milk, sugar and chilled water
- External further education courses available for personal and /or role development
- Early finish on a friday
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you like the sound of this Sales Graduate role please don’t delay as we are short listing immediately for this position. Apply Today!
Please contact Nicola Wilson to discuss this role further or to send a copy of your CV.
Due to the volume of applicants for this role if we have not contacted you within 14 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has five specialist consultants who each deal with different market sectors.
Working closely with candidates from all market sectors we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.