Supply Teachers – Graduates Welcome
Region: West Midlands
Tradewind are currently looking for Cover Supervisors for Secondary Schools in the Birmingham and surrounding areas.
The role of a Cover Supervisor will allow you to gain classroom experience in a secondary school and experience what it is like to be in front of a class.
This is also good way to build your confidence as a teacher and can be a great route to take if you are considering doing your teacher training in the future.
* Cover lessons in the absence of the regular teacher
* Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
* Effectively manage the behaviour of the class
* Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
* Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
* Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Requirements: * Completed undergraduate degree or higher
If you are interested in this role or know somebody who might be, please send over your CV and expect a call from someone