Sales & Marketing Graduate Programme
Tikehau Capital Graduate Program helps build a valuable professional career boost.
Selected Graduate Analysts are chosen to pass several rotations between different teams to broaden their scope of work, discover Company’s operations in depth and gain crucial applicable skills for their career.
The Graduate Program consists of 3 rotations of 6 months each (18 months total), with the first one being held in Paris and the final integration being in London (the one you see in the announce).
We aim to give our Graduate Analysts a visible learning curve, exposure, and internal network opportunities.
What you’ll do
To consolidate our business growth in the asset management business of TKO, we are looking for a high-profile intern candidate to work along with the Head of Business Development of Tikehau IM. The selected candidate will support new business initiatives and contribute to the strategic growth of the firm.
You will report to the Head of Business Development of Tikehau IM, under direct supervision of Tikehau Capital’s Deputy CEO in charge of the Franchise Development, International expansion and Client Solutions. The role is also transversal across all Investment Strategies, firm’s operational functions (such as Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Middle Office and Client Services), and international offices. Working closely with the senior management of the firm, the person will contribute to strategic projects, such as:
- Undertake market and competition analyses to provide context and insights both for clients and the firm’s own business development initiatives.
- Participate to the elaboration of analysis and marketing materials of newly created funds and projects.
- Provide support in the development and the maintenance of the firm’s retailisation strategies: branstorming on the structuring, cashflow modelling, marketing materials, legal termsheets, quarterly newsletters etc?
- Contribute to preparation of all the materials related to the creation and implementation of a new product and / or project (financial models, profitability analysis, Proof of Concept memos, New Product Committees memos, Capital Allocation Committees memos etc).
- Provide support in the preparation of the strategic sales opportunities (in the context of significant potential mandates, new products, new geographies, or new clients)
- Provide assistance in the administrative tasks related to the commercialization of a newly created fund (Due Diligence Questionnaires, RFP Questionnaires, ESG agencies questionnaires, etc)
Who you are
- Holds or studying towards a master’s degree from a top Business School / University (preferably with a specialization in Finance)
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- A prior experience in alternative asset management, investment banking, or at least generic finance if the candidate is able to demonstrate knowledge in the different investment strategies.
- Ability to research, obtain and compile information from different sources.
- Proactiveness, perseverance and very good social skills are necessary qualities for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PPT).
This position is a real opportunity to be part of a growing alternative asset manager and contribute to the success of strategic projects for the firm.