Graduate ESG Research Analyst
Ready to utilise your skills to provide advisory services on the current and upcoming regulations around sustainable finance?
Are you passionate about researching current market trends in sustainability, environmental, social and governance parameters, and climate change?
We have an exciting role for you - ESG Research Analyst.
Careers at TCS: It means more.
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We do not just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation and thought leadership.
- Be part of an exciting team where you will be challenged every day.
- Work closely within the team to focus on researching Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) parameters.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders.
As an ESG Research Analyst, you will primarily focus on researching Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) parameters. You will also provide meaningful insights, help in building strategies, and support the customers and senior researchers.
- Research about current market trends in sustainability/ESG/Climate Change.
- Provide consulting and advisory services on the current and upcoming regulations around sustainable finance and its overall impact on financial institution.
- Understand ever changing technology and solutions towards sustainability and advice TCS and the clients.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and ensure smooth delivery of identified engagements.
- Provide data and carry out analysis to support resilience profiled of the important business services.
- Support the development and maintenance of the product vision and roadmap to ensure a competitive offering that aligns with evolving market needs.
- Identify opportunities and find creative approaches which enhance data collection and streamline research processes.
- Use statistical methods/tools to derive meaningful insights from structured/ unstructured data.
- A degree in climate change, sustainability management, environment management and policy or related field.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office – word, excel and power point.
- Involvement in courses related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainable development, responsible investing, environmental management, and climate change.
- Ability to understand sustainability and strategies affecting financial markets.
- Ability to work with data extraction from SQL/NoSQL databases as well as using Python or R libraries for data analysis and visualization.
- Ability to have analytical skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with strong quantitative aptitude and qualitative reasoning.
- Excellent team-working skills with ability to prioritise tasks and meet delivery milestones.
Good to have:
- Ability to understand any statistical tool and supporting programming language.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature paid holiday entitlement, pension contribution, private healthcare including dental & optical coverage, life assurance and income protection, laptop and phone, cycle-to-work scheme, exclusive discounts on gym memberships, discounted rates on car leasing options, staff discounts within the larger Tata network, and access to extensive training resources.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now.