Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship
Ready to make a difference in the world of childcare? Our apprenticeship program offers you the chance to do just that.
At Creative Explorers they aim to encourage and support children to use their creative thoughts and put them into practice through everyday play experiences. They want their children to explore and discuss ideas and feelings with staff in an environment that is safe and loving. The nursery is spread across 2 sites: Baby & Toddler and a separate Preschool for over 3’s, both equidistant from Hornsey Overground station and within a 5 minute walking distance from one another. Both are bright, promote free flowing play and have specialist learning areas run by qualified and experienced staff. They welcome you to come and visit their nurseries for a glimpse into their world. This will give you an opportunity to see the children and their teachers busy at work and play.
The main responsibilities of this job role will include:
* Working towards Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship.
* Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
* Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun.
* Being a team player.
* Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children
* Taking part in First Aid training as required
* Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery
* Working with teams across the nursery setting
* Supporting children’s learning and development.
* Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children.
* Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea.
* Supporting children’s self-help needs.
* Being creative and enthusiastic.
* Following Safeguarding rules and regulations to also meet the Standard of the Childcare Apprenticeship.
Level 3 NVQ – Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator – Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. You will be working full time in the nursery. Your classroom days will be based online as a remote session which you will need to be fully available for, and your main childcare apprenticeship work will be done in a nursery local to you.