Supply Teacher cover Supervisor (sport Graduate
Region: North West
**Job Opportunity: Secondary School Supply Teacher /Cover Supervisor (Sport Graduate)**
**Location:** Burnely Area
Veritas Education is seeking dynamic and passionate Sport Graduates to join our team as Secondary School Supply Teachers. As a trusted education recruitment partner, we work closely with schools in the Burnely area, providing dedicated support to ensure a high standard of education for students.
– Hold a degree in Sports or a related discipline.
– Possess a genuine passion for education and a commitment to promoting a positive learning environment.
– Have the ability to engage and inspire students through innovative teaching methods.
– Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
– Deliver high-quality lessons across various subjects within the secondary school curriculum.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and achievement.
– Support students in their academic and personal development.
– Collaborate with colleagues and school staff to contribute to the overall success of the educational community.
– Flexible working hours with full and part-time positions available.
– Competitive rates of pay.
– Opportunities for professional development and training.
– Gain experience in a variety of school settings.
**How to Apply:**
If you are a dedicated Sport Graduate looking to make a positive impact on the education sector, we would love to hear from you.
Veritas Education is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
*Note: This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check, and successful applicants will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks.*
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
– All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
– Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
– You must have legal right to work in the UK
– You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’