Trainee Office Administrator
Region: South East
Lovely new role – Training provided!
Are you keen to start your career?
Want office experience, but don’t know where to look?
Want a work life balance, with evenings and weekends free?
Maybe you have hospitality or customer service experience already, and would like to utilise these skills in your next job?
Look no further
Our client, a multi award winning company where passion is in everything they do, is giving you the opportunity to join their vibrant team and start your career in a rewarding environment, where you will gain invaluable transferrable skills and insight, with opportunity for progression too!
Example Duties include:
- Gathering documentation, filing, and filling out reports
- Liaising via phone with third parties, answering queries and resolving issues
- Scheduling diaries, coordinating activities to ensure efficiency and ease
- Assisting internal departments with ad-hoc duties
- Providing a high standard of professional service and assistance via phone and email.
No office experience is necessary for this role as full training will be provided, however if you do have previous office experience this is desirable and training will be adjusted accordingly!
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain work life balance and experience to kickstart your future in a supportive environment. Don’t miss out on the chance to be considered today, either apply directly with your C.V. via indeed, or call Olivia via the recsol website to discuss further.