Office Support Apprentice
Are you an organised, detail orientated individual, looking to kickstart your career in the world of property?
Our client is a successful, family run business which has been specialising in residential property sales since 1983. The business covers a diverse market area spanning West Dunbartonshire, East Dunbartonshire, North West Glasgow and beyond! Our client is passionate about property, presentation and communication and is focussed around the highest of standards of service and client satisfaction.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the team as first response. You will gain valuable experience in the property industry and have the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge from an experienced team.
In this role, you will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful and will become a valued member of the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 apprenticeship. Their team is a perfect place to kickstart your career, supported by experienced colleagues and a close-knit team.
- Managing general paperwork and contract information via Property Manager CRM
- Organising appointments, registering properties and instructing Home Reports
- Maintaining and enhancing office records, databases and files on OneDrive
- Managing social media content and posting properties onto web portals like Rightmove
- Handling incoming calls and email inquiries from clients and partners, ensuring that all queries are handled professionally and efficiently
What we are looking for:
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages including, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills, with clear attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and proactive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- An interest in the property industry
£15,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm and 2 Saturdays per month as part of your agreed hours
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave allowance of 19 working days in addition to Bank Holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment, whilst achieving qualification in employment
The opportunity to stay within the company and continue to develop and grow within role after completion of apprenticeship programme.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!