Legal Administration Apprentice
A modern full service law firm based in Glasgow are looking to recruit a Legal Administration Apprentice to join their Private Client department. You will be working alongside Paralegals, Trainee Solicitors and Solicitors, providing key support to ensure the smooth running of the team and each client’s experience.
The role will involve dealing with the mail process, providing administrative support to their Solicitors and case handlers by way of emails and phone calls, and working with their online case management system.
- Processing and scanning the incoming mail
- Printing and preparing outgoing mail
- Court diary management
- Liaising with and providing administration support for Solicitors and Case Handlers
- Working with the online case management system, keeping records up-to-date
- Mailbox management
- Making calls to clients/courts/other organisations
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high turnover environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent MS office skills
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Closing over Christmas & New Year
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme: Earn an additional 5 days holiday
- Buy and Sell up to 3 holiday days each year
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing Support
- Counselling Service
- Quarterly team nights/days out
- Annual Company Day out
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6 or Level 8.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!