Make a real difference at one of London’s foremost SaaS scale-ups.
PredictX is opening our doors to Internships this summer/summer 2024. On offer, we will provide a first-hand opportunity for you to gain exceptional insights into mega enterprise client-deployed AI working within PredictX’s world of AI Technology.
Is this an opportunity to kick start your career and see if PredictX is the future for you.
Be ready to pioneer the future of AI, data analytics, and technology. Step into PredictX, where we don’t just see AI as a fashionable bandwagon to hop on but have lived and breathed AI & ML in every aspect of our product for the past decade.
As an Enterprise SaaS provider, we’re revolutionising critical decision-making for many of the world’s largest businesses, including 3 FAANGs, seeking empowerment through our integrative AI technology and Predictive Analytics.
PredictX welcomes you to a Summer Internship where you will have the opportunity to learn and collaborate with hands-on guidance and support from managers and many peers providing ample opportunities to take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges.
Duration: 6 to 10 weeks – June to September
Opportunities in our business areas
- Business Analysts
- HR & Administration
Benefits of the Internship
- Provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, with a generous compensation package
- Offers practical work experience
- Invaluable experience working alongside professionals
- Opportunity to interview for a permanent position
- Hands on experience to help set you up for a successful career, once graduated
- We are looking for talented undergraduates/postgraduates from all degree discipline
- Ideally you will need to be available for the internship in Summer 2024
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 weeks to 10 weeks – June to September
- You are intrigued and motivated to learn more about AI Technology
- You should be passionate about wanting to work in this industry after graduation
We invite you to apply for our Summer Internship by submitting your CV and completing the questionnaire.