Graduate Scheme 28000 Base
Graduate Trainee Recruitment position with a base salary of £28k, IMMEDIATE (end June 2023) START and projected first year earnings of around £35k.
Our Client is an extremely well respected Recruitment Firm focused on the Legal Sector, with plans to expand to NYC and the financial hubs of Europe in the next 2 years. They will consider applicants with any Degree.
The MD has an extremely successful career as a Recruitment Entrepreneur. In 2016 he founded his own recruitment firm. He has grown this company into a powerhouse with one of the top reputations in the industry. A Boutique office, with around 20 in the company, as a graduate recruitment consultant you will join a team of similar minded people.
They aim to foster entrepreneurial spirit within the Team, with each Recruitment Consultant viewing their desk as a “business within a business”. The aim of this culture is to offer opportunity, competition, meritocracy and success, while ensuring everyone feels supported and has a lot of fun along the way. Their Investment into their Graduate Recruiters outstrips the industry. They offer a structured 12 week training program, called The Academy. There is a real sense of dynamism and ambition in the team. As a dynamic team they know how to “Work Hard, Play Hard!”. Expect lots of expenses paid holidays, if you work hard enough!
- Transparent Career Path, from Graduate Recruiter to Partner
- External and Internal On-Desk training courses throughout your career path
- Highly Structured corporate environment
- Exciting, sustained and rapid growth plans for the business
- Potential to work in New York City and Europe in the Future
- Extremely fast progression from Associate Consultant to Senior Consultant
- Perks and Incentives, Lunches, Expenses paid Annual holidays
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will include:
- The role will be Phone based, although there will be times where recruiters meet face-to-face with clients or candidates to discuss their roles.
- Learning to effectively manage your time
- Crafting Job adverts to attract candidates
- Conducting searches on the company database or online job boards to find candidates with relevant skills
- Calling potential Candidates to discuss their experience, checking their qualifications and references, and identifying whether they will be a good fit for the role.
- Selling the position to candidates, or the candidates to the clients, by answering their questions and dealing with objections
- Admin, keeping all of your records up to date; keeping track of the relevant candidate and client information in the company’s database and tracking their business metrics
- Important to stay up to date on the sector you’re working in, staying up to date with market pay rates, contract types, clients that may be looking to recruit in the future, and companies that are going to be making redundancies.
- 2:1 Degree from a Top 40 University
- Commercial Intelligence
- Focus on Quality of Work
- Extremely High Work Rate
- Financially motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of Social and networking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tough, Resilient and Robust character
Commission Structure Case Study
Responsibility: Headhunting & billing.
Career progression: Senior Associate
Compensation: OTE: £30k – £35k in Year One
Please apply today for immediate consideration, we Recruit for Legal Recruitment and Headhunting roles, Finance recruitment, Graduate Recruitment and Senior Headhunting and Recruitment roles in London.
Share this job