Solutions Delivery Internship KYC
Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you.
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
Moody’s Analytics KYC team is seeking a motivated Solutions Delivery Intern to join our dynamic team as a Product Consultant. This internship offers a unique opportunity for individuals with a technical background or a demonstrable interest in technology to gain hands-on experience in a role that bridges technology, product, and client interaction. The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem-solving, a proactive approach to learning, and excellent communication skills.
This internship provides a unique opportunity to experience the fast-paced environment of a Software as a Service (SaaS) company with a focus on data and workflows to combat KYC challenges. Candidates will have the chance to develop valuable skills while working alongside experienced professionals in the field.
Join us in our mission to deliver innovative solutions and make a meaningful impact in the financial industry. Apply now to kickstart your career in Solutions Delivery at Moody’s Analytics KYC.
- Collaborate with the Solutions Delivery team to configure applications and enhance processes to meet client and internal needs.
- Gain exposure to client interactions through direct communication and support.
- Assist in technical support triage, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, configurations, and client interactions.
- Explore and propose new solutions to enhance product functionality and client experience.
- Pursuing or completed a technical degree such as STEM or Computer Science preferred. Alternatively, a demonstrable interest in technology with basic programming knowledge (recreational or professional) will be considered.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to engage directly with clients.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a creative approach to finding solutions.
- Interest in gaining experience in a role that integrates technology, product, and client interaction.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.