Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
In Customer Success, we partner with clients to ensure they extract maximum value from our catastrophe models, data, platform, applications, and services. We are a global, multi-disciplinary team of professionals with a shared passion for helping customers. Our team comprises:
- Model specialists who guide clients in their effective use of our evolving climate and catastrophe models and data.
- Software specialists who help clients leverage our Intelligent Risk platform and applications.
- Client success managers who strategize and drive long-term success.
- Consultants who optimize client workflows, facilitate risk transfer, and explore new uses of our models and data.
Overview of role/responsibilities
- Assist in rolling out tracking and reporting process for platform adoption – a key client success initiative
- Establish a streamlined / automated reporting process for refreshing adoption tracking data
- Build templates for internal announcements on client success stories, including platform adoption complete
- Help to define and establish templates for marketing of our services, including resources for internal and external reference
- Analyse customer Net Promoter Score data and summarise themes for use in internal reviews
Qualifications and interests
To succeed as a Customer Success intern, you should:
- Be motivated by helping others succeed.
- Enjoy solving analytical and technical problems.
- Be comfortable working with data to help gain insights.
- Prioritize impactful outcomes and know when a job is done.
- Communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and in presentations.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn new skills and concepts.
- Have an interest in the role of science and technology in understanding and managing risks.
- Working towards a BS or MS degree in related fields: Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Earth or Climate Sciences, Computer Sciences, Data Sciences, Software, IT, Risk Management, Insurance.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of Moody’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include the following: Medical, Personal Accident, Life Insurance and Time Off.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
For more information on the Securities Trading Program, please refer to the STP Quick Reference guide on ComplianceNet
Please note: STP categories are assigned by the hiring teams and are subject to change over the course of an employee’s tenure with Moody’s.