Advisory Services Internship
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
You will be an active member of the Banking Advisory group, working with banks, insurance, and other financial institutions to solve their foremost challenges related to financial risk, including risk assessment and credit risk modelling, ESG and Climate risks, portfolio management, IFRS9, regulatory compliance. The team is responsible for the development and deployment of customised risk management services to support financial institutions seeking to effectively measure, manage and control their exposure to credit risk.
- Studying for a degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or related field
- Knowledge of R or Python beneficial
- Ambitious, enthusiastic self-learner who responds positively to feedback
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to multi-task, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fluent in English; fluent in another European language beneficial