Junior Technical Support Analyst
Mapp is seeking a Junior Technical Support Analysts to integrate our Frontline Technical Support team and assist our clients using Mapp Cloud products.The successful candidate is a customer-oriented, hands-on problem solver in a cross-functional environment. This position is open for entry-level candidates. Training will be provided on Mapp technologies along with more general IT training on webservices, HTML, SQL and Linux as required.
You will be the initial point of technical support contact for our clients in our global, two-tier Technical Support organization, comprised of Frontline Support and Advanced Technical Support, and you will be working on technical issues and questions submitted by our customers through our online portal or through our hotline, driving them to resolution, or preparing them for further review.This role reports to the Senior Manager, Frontline Support & Technical Coordination.
What you will do
- Investigate, reproduce, and resolve technical issues reported through our support portal, according to quality guidelines,
- Respond to customer questions,
- Explain and assist customers on basic use cases and best practices for Mapp Cloud solutions,
- Analyse technical issues and roll learnings back into our training and education resources,
- Build relationships internally and externally.
The assets you bring to the team
- Good general knowledge of IT,
- Willingness to learn new tools and technologies,
- An understanding of online services / web technology,
- Good technical analytical skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical clients and colleagues,
- Knowledge of HTML or any programming language is welcomed.
- Spoken or written Spanish is a plus.
About Mapp Digital
Emerged from Mapp’s successful cross-channel marketing solution and Webtrekk’s proven customer intelligence tool, we have created an insight-led customer experience platform – unlike anything in the market. Mapp has offices all over the world, including USA, London, Paris, Berlin, Munich and Milan.
More than 250 employees around the globe work on Mapp’s technology to provide customers with actionable marketing insights that will help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. At Mapp, we also encourage employees to push the limits on what we deliver, both as individuals and as a company.
Do you want to shape the future of marketing with us? If you’re tech-savvy, love helping customers be successful with technology, and always hunting for the next big deal, we want to have you on board!