Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching AssistantLocation: Hampstead, NW3Payscale: £85-£100 per dayDuration: Long-term to PermanentHours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30Start Date: ASAPInterviews/Trials: Ongoing
Supportive SLT | OFSTED Outstanding School | Career Development | Graduate Role | No Experience Needs
LTF are currently working an exciting oppurtunity for recent graduates who are looking to kickstart their career in education. Our partner school in Tottenham are currently looking to appoint a passionate and supportive Graduate to join their dedicated team of support staff, working in the Year 1 providing support to children.
Assisting the teacher in delivering work with the children in the class.
Supporting children with their classwork, and their reading and writing skills.
- Providing attentive 1:1 support to children during lessons, supporting with their classwork and engagement.
- Planning and leading targeted interventions to support pupils in development areas.
- Undertaking observations of pupils and contributing to pupil records.
- Supporting the class teacher with the general management and supervision of the classroom.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience working with children is desirable.
- Experience supporting children with SEN.
- Supportive, friendly, and outgoing personality.
This is a fantastic oppurtunity to join a friendly and inclusive 3-form entry primary School in Haringey, the school are committed to their staff and will offer invaluable training and support to kickstart your career in education. If you feel this graduate oppurtunity would be the perfect fit, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references in order to trial for this role.