Graduate Consulting Project Manager
Lendlease are a globally integrated real estate group, we draw on decades of experience and the latest thinking in development, design, placemaking, construction and investments to deliver iconic and enormously successful places.
Our consulting business
Lendlease Consulting is a trusted advisory and delivery partner of choice for some of the country’s leading public institutions, private companies and government departments. We offer delivery and advisory professional services in project management, cost management, planning, construction and digital engineering.
Our experience is wide-ranging from built environment, heritage, healthcare, transport, energy, education and retail. Our Consulting graduates are enabled to reach their full potential and grow a career, whilst provided with market competitive benefits and incentives that reward outstanding performance.
What will you do?
- Assuming responsibility for producing key project deliverables from the moment you join the business whilst interfacing daily with clients and senior managers within Lendlease alike.
- Working on our business development activities, including bidding for new work and our marketing activities.
- Working within Lendlease and/or client teams to solve problems, improve processes and drive industry best practice.
- You will also be given access to our Technology consultancy group, Cost Management team and Principal Designer activities with a view to broadening your understanding of our service offering.
You will bring
- The right to live and work in the UK full time.
- Ideally a relevant industry degree in Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or similar built environment subject.
- We will also accept alternative degree’s from people passionate and keen to get into project management who can demonstrable innovation or entrepreneurship skills.
- Predicted 2:1 of higher bachelor’s degree across study fields; applications from Master’s degree holders are also welcome.
- Industry experience in form of sandwich course, summer placement, internship or previous industry experience would be highly advantageous.
What can you expect as a Graduate Consulting Project Manager
- In addition to working on multi-million pound high profile projects, you will engage in structured learning that will enable you to work towards achieving your professional qualification (CIOB, RICS or APM) and full sponsorship provided by us.
- The opportunity to work across a multitude of different sectors for external and internal clients.
- Mentoring support: You will be buddied up with a Senior member of the team who will guide and mentor through your career journey.
Application process & timeline
- Apply as soon as possible – applications will remain open for a period of time. The application and selection process stages include:
- Apply to the link below attaching a CV and covering letter.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via telephone for an initial screening and from that will be sent an online assessment.
- Should you come through these stages you will be invited into our offices for an in person assessment day.
What we provide
- Flexible and hybrid work options
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Private medical health benefit and dental plan options
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy or sell 5 additional days
- Well-being leave
- Health and well-being support and initiatives
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Discounted gym membership to over 2,500 gym’s nation wide
Belong at Lendlease
We offer workplaces that unite diverse minds; where respect, equal treatment and equal opportunity are just the norm. We strive for our workforce to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we work; and for everyone to feel they belong. We build careers, develop skills, and invest in people. Imagine what more you can do here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.