Trainee Plant Fitter
Region: South West
Trainee Plant FitterLocation :Â CirencesterÂ Pay: Â£24,000 – Â£34,000 plus excellent career progression, benefits, and a great team environment!
About your new company
This business has grown from strength to strength over the last 20 years and is now the UKâs leadingÂ Construction & Groundcare Machinery Dealership!
A business who looks after their employees and is recognised for their regular training, development, and career opportunities.
With coverage across the UK, whilst keeping its family feel and strong moral ethics.
About your newÂ Trainee Plant FitterÂ role
- You will learn the skills to diagnose problems and economically repair or replace parts
- Inspecting and maintaining vehicles and equipment
- Assembly, check and sign off of new machines
What you will need to succeed in this Trainee Plant Fitter role
- You need experience within Mechanical, Electrical or Engineering Background
- You must have a clear interest and aptitude for practical engineering
- You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm for the role
- You must work well under pressure and take instruction well
- If you have ambition and a drive to succeed, we want to hear form you
The successful Trainee Plant Fitter will receive;
- A great regular income
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Job security
- An auto enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- A brilliant working environment
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
If this sounds like a position for you or someone you know then please call Erin on (phone number removed) or apply with an up to date CV