Hotel Management Graduate Programme
Region: West Midlands
Just about to graduate or graduated last year and wondering what’s next?
With over 53 hotels in the UK & Ireland – even building and opening 2 hotels through a pandemic! We have strengthened our brand and place in the market for our guests, by becoming one of the leading hotel brands in the UK & Ireland when we rebranded all of our hotels to Leonardo hotels this year.
We have exciting opportunities to not only take part in our graduate programme but also grow within an ever expanding company to achieve your career goals with the support of our L&D programmes.
The Graduate Programme
- 2-year Management Development Programme consisting of two 12-month placements.
- The programme is a challenging mix of work experience, off the job learning and self-learning
- Exposed to as much of the hotel operation as possible through relationship with DGM or Ops Manager
- Target of DM or Supervisor responsibilities within 3-months
- Fixed term 2-year contract with the aim to be in a permanent manager post by month 18
What we are looking for?
- A Passion for genuine hospitality
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A degree in any of the following disciplines; Hotel/Leisure/Tourism or International Hospitality
- Ideally you will have worked in a Hotel/Leisure/ or Tourism operational areas in the past developing your skills in Food & Beverage, Front Office, Kitchen and Banqueting.
- Flexibility on location to get the best out of your programme
- Right to work in the UK & Ireland
What’s in it for you?
- 2-year Management Development Programme
- Extensive personal and professional development
- Support of industry professionals with a dedicated mentor along with a programme sponsor.
- Amazing employee benefits including staff rates from as little as £20 BB!
- Apply online here today!
- We will be in touch in March 2024
- You will take part in a 2 step process – 1 assessment centre and if successful, a final interview with the GM of your placement hotel
- Opportunities to start with us in July/August/September 2024