OVERVIEW & CONTEXT
Ibison is an executive search company which specialises in placing leadership roles across the media landscape. We work with some of the most exciting media companies across all areas, including scripted, unscripted, news, audio and sport. We pride ourselves in bringing our clients the best and most exciting talent in the industry.
Roles we have recently placed include:
- Director of Audio, BBC Studios
- Chief Creative Officer, The Lime Group
- Head of Constructed Factual, Minnow Films
- SVP Business Development, IMG Productions
- Director of Production and SVP Unscripted, Hidden Light Productions
- Creative Director, Lion TV
This is an opportunity for a motivated and curious individual to gain a deep understanding of media, and play an integral role in placing excellent candidates in top roles across the industry.
We are a fast-paced and agile company, and this role requires a enthusiastic and highly organised individual who is eager to learn quickly. We are seeking someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive work ethic. The Junior Associate will be joining a small but growing team and will work closely with all members to execute a bespoke and effective service for our clients.
Working with the CEO, Partner, Consultants and other members of the senior team, the Junior Associate’s duties will include:
- Researching and mapping the media landscape against the requirements of each assignment, identifying and evaluating key talent.
- Supporting team members in writing key documents such as job descriptions, presentation decks and candidate packs.
- Management of our internal database.
- Keeping abreast of industry news and insights, market trends, awards, nominees, and reporting relevant market changes to the team.
- Active participation in candidate interviewing, alongside Partners and Senior Associates.
- Acting as an ambassador for Ibison and the companies we represent.
- Strong, effective and confident writing skills.
- Excellent research skills, with an analytical, methodical and detailed approach.
- A real interest in the media industry.
- The ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment – someone who is agile and open to change.
- A sound working knowledge of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude – someone who will fit into our positive company culture.
- Room to progress quickly and take on increasing responsibility.
- The ability to gain deep insights into the global media landscape.
- The chance to attend regular industry events and conferences.
- Hybrid working arrangements (London/remote) – 2 days in the office.
Please note that due to an anticipated high volume of applications, Ibison will only be able to contact candidates closely suited to the role.