Business Administrator Apprentice
Region: North East
Our client is looking to appoint a Business Administration Apprentice
You will be working in an office environment. Your duties will include
- Learn about the products we hire out and services we provide to inform visitors/customers
- Communicate with customers face to face, through email and on the telephone
- Be trained to record, store and retrieve information on the computer, paperwork, etc.
- Commence, once trained, answer line calls and take details from customer and process accordingly
- Keep records and information up to date
- Support staff in office and workers when necessary to place orders, receive deliveries, process post
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- All training will take place online
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The possibility of full time employment of the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm. 30 mins lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.05