Graduate Sales Executive
Love life sciences and sales but loath lab work, or looking to utilise your degree in a sales environment?
Have you realised that you are target driven and looking for a commercial role with career development opportunities?
Hanson Wade Group is a fast-growing business intelligence provider and established events business. We work across the Life Science, HR, and Construction sectors, providing over 300 world class events each year. Our mission is to support the industry through our extensive event portfolios and data products.
We are looking for high-achieving graduates. If you are looking for a role with great earning potential, rapid career progression, a great work culture and a 1st class training and development programme then please apply below.
What you’ll do:
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be responsible for demonstrating the value of Hanson Wade conferences and selling delegate places on a broad range of conferences, most of which are in our life sciences portfolio. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers in the industry to discuss their current challenges and objectives and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business & personal goals. Working in a project team, your role will be vital in curating the right audience for our events and providing market feedback based on the conversations you have.
The harder you work the bigger the rewards. You can expect to earn £38k in your first year. The on-target earnings (OTE) is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many exceeding the OTE within their first 12 months in Delegate Sales.
Success in the Delegate Sales Executive role can lead to progression opportunities into senior sales, management, Beacon sales, sponsorship sales or production in the first 12 months of your career at Hanson Wade.
You’ll join our 2-week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
What you’ll need:
? You’ll have achieved a 2:1 degree or above
? You’ll aim to beat any target set and want to develop yourself professionally
? Hardworking nature and ambition
? You’ll thrive in a commercial environment
? Ability to think quickly under pressure
? You’ll be eager to learn
? Confidence when speaking to C-Level executives
? Eligibility to Work in the UK
£24,000 Basic with a realistic year 1 OTE of up to £38,000.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer well-being bonuses such as a personal learning budget, yoga in the office, employee assistance programme and well-being champions
- Private health and life insurance
- Hybrid working arrangement – you choose where you would like to work
- We have a range of different social clubs such as book club, five-a-side, netball and more
- 1 extra day of annual leave each year, up to 30 days of annual leave (not including public holidays)
- Access to our Wader Hub benefits platform which include, retail, gym, hospitality, and wellness discounts
- Volunteer day (we offer all our employees the chance to take a day on us to get out there and do some good!)
- Monthly awards and social events (we’re talking sports days, karaoke nights, theatre trips, cooking courses, you name it!)
- Sabbatical options after 2 and 5 years
- Opportunities for professional education sponsorship
- Quarterly development conversations
- Enrolment in a Graduate Academy with our Learning and Development Manager