Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Gravitas – Graduate /trainee Recruitment Consultant – LONDON -Liverpool Street
- UK offices – London, Leeds, Manchester
- Asia offices – Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen
- Europe office – Rotterdam, Munich, Frankfurt
Have you rinsed through job boards upon job boards trying to figure out where your skills lie? Are you keen to get grafting, climb up the employment ladder and be immensely rewarded for doing so?
Then it’s time to look at recruitment? and more importantly, look at Gravitas!
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and Technology niches with offices in the Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, London, Leeds, Manchester, Rotterdam, Munich and Frankfurt (most recently!) . We have been a true success story of 2021 & 2022 – with both our UK & Asia teams having record breaking years. On top of record-breaking GP, Singapore moved into an officer three times as big, we opened our first mainland China office in Shenzhen, started 4 new teams in the UK and expanded every single team globally – all during 2022 alone!
After a record breaking 2022, this year is Gravitas’ Year of Growth and we are looking to hand select the best of the best trainees to enrol onto our Award-Winning Recruitment Training Programme!
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for people who want more than the standard 9-5.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Desirable – sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Benefits
- £25K increasing with promotions (OTE £40K+ first year, £70K+ second year, £100K+ third year)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays (POST COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
- Company pension scheme
- Global mobility (visit / move to our international offices)
- Regular social events
- Extended lunch to go to the gym 3x a week
- More flexible working
- Free Massages, sports teams and MUCH MORE.
Share this job