Junior Front End Developer
Region: West Midlands
We are looking for a Junior Front end developer to help develop and maintain a range of interactive websites for new and existing clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about web design and development and is looking for commercial experience and the chance to work with a team.
Core technical Skill set;
The key responsibilities;
- Writing custom front end code in a Microsoft environment
- Browser testing, debugging and performance optimization.
- Great attention to detail and solid grasp of the aesthetics of good web design
- A firm good grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
- Communication with technical and non-technical people.
- Working across multiple clients at one time in a fast paced environment
- Confident, positive and friendly
- A passion for web design and development
- Hard-working, motivated, and deadline driven
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment a big plus
- Strive to keep up to date with the latest web design trends
- Appreciation of UI/UX design
- Automotive experience/appreciation would be an advantage but not essential
The role is predominantly remote, though you may be required to come into an office for team meetings (this would likely be a maximum of once a month sometimes less than that)
Hours are 9-5:30 Monday-Friday and we believe in a good work life balance.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a copy of your CV along with your portfolio/Github (this is very important) and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to Â£22,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday