Summer Internship Technology
Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others.
UK Summer Internships 2024 are here
Last year we welcomed our first ever cohort of 10 Summer Interns to our London offices and we are looking for fresh talent to be part of our Summer 2024 experience!
If you’re driven, enthusiastic, and passionate about our brands, then our Summer Internships could be the perfect opportunity for you.
During this paid internship you will get first-hand work experience, mentoring from employees in your selected field, as well as the chance to contribute and make a real impact.
We thrive on nurturing future talent and we want you to be part of that journey, which means you don’t need to have tons of experience, just the right attitude and determination.
To be eligible you must be
- Over 18 and have the legal right to work in the UK
- Going into your final year of higher education in Autumn 2024
- Able to come to our London office Monday – Friday for 10 weeks
- Available from 10th June to 16th August 2024
Important info we don’t want you to forget
- Applications will close February 26 at 10 am
- Only applications submitted via our official careers portal will be considered. Applications received through any other channel will not be reviewed
- Successful applicants advancing to the next stage will be notified by March 4
- If your application progresses, you will receive a video task on March 7 and have 24 hours to complete and return it. Please ensure you have enough time to complete it within this timeframe.
- The video task will involve recording yourself answering a set of questions, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before you apply. This video will be used for shortlisting candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted by March 7, unfortunately, your application has not been successful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
- Alongside your CV, please include a Cover Letter and your portfolio, if relevant.
- Please take the time to answer all the application questions fully. Incomplete applications will not be considered
Information about the Technology Summer Internship
Technology Business Management enables communication, collaboration, and delivery across Technology, business teams, and markets to drive growth in capabilities and revenue. Made up of project management, solutions, engagement, and business & relationship management teams, we act as knowledge connectors and change agents focused on cost, efficiency, and delivery for Technology’s initiatives and markets to achieve shared business objectives.
We partner closely with other business enablers like finance, legal, talent, and people to turn company ambitions into actionable roadmaps. Technology Business Management connects people, ideas, and initiatives across Technology and the business to drive innovation and strategic alignment.
As part of an enabling team for the rest of technology this internship offers a unique opportunity to better understand the different functions that make up technology, which will include spending time in our project management, engagement, engineering, data science & insights and enterprise technology teams.
What will you be doing?
- Learning across all the pillars of the operations team, including spending time with the different functions that make up a Technology Organisation
- Understanding the fundamentals of project management and participating in scrum teams with agile ceremonies
- Contributing to marketing & communications work, including writing copy
- Supporting the team with special projects related to operations and marketing & communications, including facilitating the necessary coordination and correspondence required of these including preparing agendas; taking minutes, collating appropriate paperwork
Who you are
- You will be studying for a media, software engineering, marketing or business management degree
- Experience or interest in working in an IT /digital environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to show own initiative
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of G-Suite
- Highly organised and prepared to flex working hours to work with teams in India and US timezones.
What happens next
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.