Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others.
UK Summer Internships 2024 are here
Last year we welcomed our first ever cohort of 10 Summer Interns to our London offices and we are looking for fresh talent to be part of our Summer 2024 experience!
If you’re driven, enthusiastic, and passionate about our brands, then our Summer Internships could be the perfect opportunity for you.
During this paid internship you will get first-hand work experience, mentoring from employees in your selected field, as well as the chance to contribute and make a real impact.
We thrive on nurturing future talent and we want you to be part of that journey, which means you don’t need to have tons of experience, just the right attitude and determination.
To be eligible you must be
- Over 18 and have the legal right to work in the UK
- Going into your final year of higher education in Autumn 2024
- Able to come to our London office Monday – Friday for 10 weeks
- Available from 10th June to 16th August 2024
Important info we don’t want you to forget
- Applications will close February 26 at 10 am
- Only applications submitted via our official careers portal will be considered. Applications received through any other channel will not be reviewed
- Successful applicants advancing to the next stage will be notified by March 4
- If your application progresses, you will receive a video task on March 7 and have 24 hours to complete and return it. Please ensure you have enough time to complete it within this timeframe.
- The video task will involve recording yourself answering a set of questions, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before you apply. This video will be used for shortlisting candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted by March 7, unfortunately, your application has not been successful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
- Alongside your CV, please include a Cover Letter and your portfolio, if relevant.
- Please take the time to answer all the application questions fully. Incomplete applications will not be considered
Information about the Commercial, Home Summer Internship
The Commercial Home department is looking for an enthusiastic, bright, super-efficient intern to support the fast-paced, dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the world of a commercial team in one of the world’s largest publishing houses and liaise with senior commercial partners from the world of luxury interiors, media agencies, PRs and more.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting all team administration that is crucial to the running of the commercial team
- Events support including guest-list management and guest liaison
- Helping support across meeting preparation, sitting in on those meetings and sharing notes afterwards
- Assist with editorial credits
Who you are
- Highly organised, able to multitask, and be calm under pressure
- Have discretion and confidence dealing with individuals of all levels
- Have a keen interest in interior design and decoration, communications, and marketing is preferable
- A self motivated and efficient individual
- Have excellent communication skills both written and and verbal
- Computer literate
- Have a professional demeanour
What happens next
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.