Summer Internship CN Traveller
Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others.
UK Summer Internships 2024 are here
Last year we welcomed our first ever cohort of 10 Summer Interns to our London offices and we are looking for fresh talent to be part of our Summer 2024 experience!
If you’re driven, enthusiastic, and passionate about our brands, then our Summer Internships could be the perfect opportunity for you.
During this paid internship you will get first-hand work experience, mentoring from employees in your selected field, as well as the chance to contribute and make a real impact.
We thrive on nurturing future talent and we want you to be part of that journey, which means you don’t need to have tons of experience, just the right attitude and determination.
To be eligible you must be
- Over 18 and have the legal right to work in the UK
- Going into your final year of higher education in Autumn 2024
- Able to come to our London office Monday – Friday for 10 weeks
- Available from 10th June to 16th August 2024
Important info we don’t want you to forget
- Applications will close February 26 at 10 am
- Only applications submitted via our official careers portal will be considered. Applications received through any other channel will not be reviewed
- Successful applicants advancing to the next stage will be notified by March 4
- If your application progresses, you will receive a video task on March 7 and have 24 hours to complete and return it. Please ensure you have enough time to complete it within this timeframe.
- The video task will involve recording yourself answering a set of questions, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before you apply. This video will be used for shortlisting candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted by March 7, unfortunately, your application has not been successful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
- Alongside your CV, please include a Cover Letter and your portfolio, if relevant.
- Please take the time to answer all the application questions fully. Incomplete applications will not be considered
Information about the Condé Nast Traveller Summer Internship
Conde Nast Traveller is looking for an energetic, meticulously organised and professional intern to support its global editorial team, which is headquartered out of the London office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced team on one of Conde Nast’s largest global brands.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting on all team administration – from sourcing factboxes for print stories and images for online stories by liaising with industry PRs to listening in on global features meetings and sharing notes afterwards. These day-to-day tasks are crucial to the running of the editorial team.
- Building and updating articles for https://www.cntraveller.com/ and supporting content creation efforts across platforms
- Keeping up to date with key hotel openings and launches to feed into up and coming editorial and commerce stories
- Researching trends across travel and luxury lifestyle universe – from cutting-edge products to new experiences and industry developments
Who you are
- A passion for travel, as well as wider culture
- Some relevant coursework or professional experience related to magazine, website or newspaper journalism
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Efficient and unflappable demeanour
- First class written and verbal communication skills
What happens next
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.