Research And Product Development Summer Internship
CME Group is currently looking for a Research & Product Development summer intern to join a supportive and inclusive team, on a hybrid working basis with three days a week minimum in the London office and the flexibility to work from home if desired.
If successful, you will assist the Client Development & Research Division on day-to-day activities in support of product research, including market analysis, data collection and ad-hoc projects as well as content writing.
It’s a great opportunity for you to learn both qualitative and quantitative skills in a team based environment, getting involved in preparing reports and presenting findings, contributing to product development projects across a range of asset classes.
Skills & software requirements
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable analysis and problem solving skills
- Understanding or interest in financial or commodity markets and an interest in a career within the sector
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite (eg Word Excel)
- Demonstrable experience in research and data collection
- Team player
- Interest and experience in writing content/articles
- Applicants must be pursuing a BA/BSc degree in any related subject. Priority will be given to applicants in their penultimate year of study.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to develop your analysis and problem solving skills, working on real life projects.
- A dynamic and inclusive environment, where your opinion matters
- A variety of mentors throughout the duration of your internship
- Valuable work experience for pursuing a career within financial services
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow.
We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees’ diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone’s perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.