Region: North West
We are a leading PR, social and creative communications agency that works with clients to promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our team of over 100 people across the UK have diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver award-winning communications advice and campaigns.
Citypress is independently run, employee-owned and one of the top employers in the PR sector. We have featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies list for four years, are the most-awarded agency in the PRWeek Best Places to Work awards over the last six years and have been named as a PRWeek Agency of the Decade.
?We are an entrepreneurial agency with a great culture that backs people to develop their careers and deliver their best work. Our culture is inclusive, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We welcome people with different life experiences and backgrounds to bring valuable insight and perspectives to our agency and clients.
About this role
We’re looking for a Junior Videographer with a real passion for filming, video editing and content creation to join our growing studio team based in Manchester.
From supporting on shoots and getting behind a camera to editing video footage overlaid with motion graphics and soundtrack, you’ll be involved in a wide variety of work for our roster of big brands.
The successful person will have at least one years’ experience. Knowledge of shoot planning, filming equipment, motion graphics and video software such as Premiere Pro and After Effects is essential. Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop are a real bonus.
On a day-to-day basis you could be editing a video for one of our client partners, creating an Instagram Story, producing a treatment or storyboard for a video or participating in a creative session.
- Minimum one year’s experience in a video-based role in an agency environment
- Experience storyboarding, supporting shoots and editing footage
- You’ll have portfolio examples to demonstrate your skillset
- Strong experience of using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Friendly, confident demeanour, able to put filming subjects at ease
- Driving license would be a bonus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Annual tax-free share of profit payment via employee-ownership trust
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance with additional days accrued with length of service
- Flexible benefits programme
- Enhanced family leave policies, with supported return to work programme
- Menopause and fertility policies and leave
- Support leave
- Paid career breaks
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Dedicated mentoring and coaching
- Healthcare plan, wellbeing and employee assistance programme
- Flexible pension scheme
- Company-funded independent financial advice
- Company phone and laptop
- Interest-free loans
- Volunteering days
- Regular team days and company social events