Graduate Accounts Assistant
Region: South East
Graduate Accounts Assistant – City of London – up to Â£30,000 – 12 month FTC
This well established organisation, based in Central London, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy Accounts team on a 12 month FTC.
Weâre looking for a graduate in Accounting, Finance or Business, with 1-2 yearsâ experience working in an accounts department, preferably within a client-based industry.
You will be efficient and organised with a strong eye for detail and accuracy and will be able to work with limited supervision.
In return for your naturally hard working and dedicated attitude our client will offer excellent benefits and a friendly supportive environment in a professional City office.
The Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Monitoring and receipting of incoming wire transfers to the companyâs international bank accounts
- Assisting with expenditure entries and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating databases and records
- Supporting with the preparation and query handling of Annual Fee invoices
- Managing client account issues including overdrafts and drawdown balances
- Reviewing and processing invoices and payment requests
- Contributing to the preparation of the monthly and quarterly management reports
- Assisting with the external audit
- Maintaining the accounts team inbox
What weâre looking for:
- Graduate (or equivalent) ideally with a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Part qualified in CIMA, ACCA, AAT or equivalent is advantageous
- 1-2 yearsâ experience working in an accounts or finance department and within a client-based industry
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven inter-personal and cross-cultural skills
- Team player
- Good IT experience including MS Office (Excel is essential) and accounting software
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
Whatâs on offer?
This is a 12 month FTC. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested in this Accounts Assistant contract opportunity?
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Accounts Assistant – Londonâ