Customer Service Apprentice
You will be an integral member of the team, learning how to manage and track customer satisfaction, administer sales, and resolve customers questions effectively, creating a positive experience throughout.
An 18-month programme, following the Customer Services Specialist standard, achieving a Level 3 Customer Services qualification and all the practical experience alongside to be working in a Customer Service role from day 1.
Working from our Head Office in Peterborough, 5-days per week, Monday-Friday and attending college 1 day per month.
The scheme will give the opportunity to:
- Produce operating procedures that create a great customer experience.
- Maintain British Sugar’s service level agreements and review against our customer proposition.
- Active involvement in creating positive customer relationships.
- Produce customer Key Performance Indicators
- Join us on customer visits to build relationships and support our Commercial and Supply Chain teams.
- Manage administration, reports and customer questions and actively identifying and reviewing improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of data, reports and spreadsheets
- Involved in successfully delivering our customer service projects.
- Develop behavioural skills to be a great team member.