Trainee Service Engineer
Region: East Midlands
Trainee Field Service Engineer required. Our client is a specialist Service Provider within the Building Services market based in the Northampton area, providing services to a range of industries including Manufacturing, Food & Produce and Educational sectors. The successful Trainee Service Engineer will be required to travel primarily throughout the midlands, however UK wide travel is expected.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Junior Engineer or Graduate to be trained within the industry and gain valuable qualifications within the sector.
Trainee Field Service Engineer Position Overview
- Travelling throughout the UK carrying out tests, service and preventative maintenance
- Completing test reports
- Attending meetings at the company’s office in Northampton
- Quoting any remedial work on site
- Occasional overnight stays required
Trainee Field Service Engineer Position Requirements
- HND/ HNC or similar in an Engineering related subject or experience in an engineering / maintenance field
- Previous experience working within a Service / Test role is desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driving License is essential
- Based in a commutable distance of Northampton
Trainee Field Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary £24,000 – £26,000
- Full-time permanent position, Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 17:00. Friday 08:00 – 15:00
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Company bonus scheme & private healthcare
- Company Pension
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.