Junior Design Engineer
Region: North West
Junior Design Engineer required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer of steel units and conversions, based in the Liverpool area. They are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Design Engineer to join the team and work in the engineering department, with the current Design Manager.
Junior Design Engineer Position Overview
- Work closely on all design projects with the engineering team.
- Shadow the design manager on all production tasks within the business.
- Assisting the development of prototype designs.
- Design schematics.
- Assembly work.
- Installing and testing software on projects.
Junior Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degreed / HNC qualified within a mechanical and electrical engineering subject or adequate experience.
- Previous experience working in a mechanical or electrical engineering environment is desirable.
- Previous experience within Auto CAD and Solidworks design is very beneficial, to the role.
- Based within a commutable distance of Liverpool.
- Full UK driving licence is beneficial.
Junior Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Â£25,000 to Â£30,000 – depending on experience, skill and qualification.
- Full time position – Monday to Friday
- Holiday allowance package.
- Company pension scheme.
- Other company benefits.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.