Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a goal orientated person who possesses excellent people skills?
Keen to find a career that offers you a clear path for progression, along with the opportunity to earn commission on top of your basic wage?
Look no further
Milk Education is an eco-friendly supply agency providing quality TA’s and Support Staff across to schools in the UK. If you are looking for a new role in education, we have the right role for you!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you’ll play a key part in initially supporting a team of consultants with finding, qualifying, and placing the right candidates for their vacancies. Once fully trained, you’ll have the opportunity to progress through to a trainee recruiter where you’ll work alongside and be mentored by an experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & life skills into action!
You’ll be initiating contact with schools, introducing our services, and establishing relationships, so having confidence in making phone calls and engaging in these conversations is key. Rest assured, we provide the training to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed for success!
We have other offices in various locations such as Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester , Hull, Chester, Preston, Sheffield and London. You will be joining an exciting team in an exciting modern office. We are growing and expanding rapidly and are on the look out to recruit new talent.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to daily phone / email inquiries.
- Sourcing CVs relevant to individual consultant sectors – primary / secondary / SEN
- Introduction Calls to schools
- Qualify and shortlist candidates against relevant vacancies.
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
- Being a Database wiz! Learning & operating the CRM!
What you’ll get in return:
- Every recruitment ‘tool’ you’ll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image.
- You’ll have tailored training and development opportunities.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here)
- Discounts across your favourite brands including Nike, ASOS, Spotify, JustEat, Ray-Ban, Apple & Deliveroo
- A personal wellness pack, including Employee Assistance Program, online fitness classes, online learning & training, free mortgage consultation & volunteer/charity days.
To find out ore info, apply via the link or, track me down on Linkedin for extra brownie points – Victoria Riley, Talent Manager
At Milk, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
If this role sounds like something that might be of interest, please get in touch or apply via the link to be considered for the role.
REFERENCE – INTER