Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $160bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,560 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Through Ardian Customized Solutions we create bespoke portfolios that allow institutional clients to specify the precise mix of assets they require and to gain access to funds managed by leading third-party sponsors.
We also provide a specialist service for private clients through Ardian Private Wealth Solutions. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Over 1,050+ employees, spread across 19 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility.
At Ardian we invest all of ourselves in building companies that last.
Ardian’s Compliance department is offering an internship in the London office to assist with the work of the UK Compliance Team. The successful candidate will assist with day-to-day compliance responsibilities and support the team in performing critical controls. The role will provide exposure to a wide range of operational functions and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
- Assist with the performance of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Analyse and interpret regulatory developments
- Assist with FCA submissions and applications
- Monitoring investment transactions
Specialised business and technical knowledge
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of and high competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
Education and experience
- Business, Economics, Finance, Law or Social Science degree either completed or due to complete from a leading university or business school
- Experience or knowledge of Private Equity an advantage
- Fluent in English
- The successful candidate will work closely with other departments including Investor Relations, Legal, Corporate Finance and Investment Teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.
Ardian is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, marriage or civil partnership, disability, age, religion or belief, pregnancy or maternity, as well as any other protected class. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement and promotion.