Business Analyst Graduate
Region: North West
Do you want to use the knowledge and skills learnt in your Business, or business-related Degree, to become a Business Analyst?
Join our AQA Early Careers Scheme as a Business Analyst Graduate and help us in our transition to cloud-based technologies and continuous improvement. We’ve designed a learning and development plan that provides hands-on delivery of technical solutions to help you gain on-the-job experience. During your time on the programme, you’ll work towards a level 4 Business Analyst qualification, learning from technical analysts of all levels.??
Working in our Assessment Technology function, you’ll be responsible for delivering software solutions and software changes, learning best practice, business analysis processes and tools throughout. You will work with business and technical teams to understand and assess needs and impacts on products and services, assisting in the development of new options and opportunities to add business value. Spend your time working with other Business Analysts to support in the design and delivery of User Acceptance Testing and building strong working relationships.
You could also be responsible for:?
- Ensuring documents, such as requirements catalogues, systems, data and business process models, are comprehensive, consistent and accessible
- Collaborating with stakeholders to map processes, clarify requirements, features, improvements and solutions to understand impact
- Translating business needs into detailed specifications, architectural designs, capture data and information requirements
- Keeping records (Azure DevOps, Sharepoint) up to date to maintain a clear audit trail of software solutions work undertaken
- Staying up to date with the latest business analysis practices by reading and attending external events, sharing your takeaways with the group
Who you are?
To be eligible for this role, you must have a Business, or business related, degree. Due to the nature of our business and the market we operate in – predominantly A levels and GCSEs – you need to be over the age of 18 years from 1st September 2024 to avoid any potential conflict of interest.?
We’re looking for resilient individuals with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques that they can apply to their working day. You should be confident communicating with stakeholders and team members, and able to build effective working relationships with them. Personal qualities we’d like to see also include:
- Analytical skills with the ability to document findings
- Strong team working
- Ability to prioritise and take initiative?? ??
We believe everyone benefits from equality, diversity and inclusion, which is why we are keen to keep developing a diverse workforce with individuals from all backgrounds.
What’s on offer?
We’re committed to continuing your development. There could be further opportunities to broaden your knowledge and skills; we always encourage you to take a proactive approach to your future. Our Graduates also enjoy a benefits package, which includes:?
- 25 days annual leave, not including Bank Holidays, rising with length of service, and additional closure days at Christmas??
- Private medical insurance, health care cash plan and life assurance?
- Gym access
- Smart hybrid working
- Subsidised lunches
- Headspace app access?
?Every journey starts with a question?
AQA are an education charity with over 120 years of assessment expertise and knowledge. We design and deliver fair assessments to more than one million learners every year. By always doing the right thing, we aim to never let them down. We’re more than just an exam board. Through our customers, we use our world-class research and expertise to help define the assessment world.??
Qualification:?Level 4 Business Analyst
Start Date: September 2024