Trainee Lettings Negotiator
Region: South West
OTE – £25,000 – Uncapped Commission – Career Progression
Allen & Harris,
part of the Connells Group, we’re looking for a highly motivated
Trainee Estate Agent
who will develop into a
within our fantastic residential Lettings team in
The Trainee Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
is an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of residential lettings and be taken through an industry leading
Whats in it for you as our Trainee Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training to become ARLA – NFOPP qualified
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate agreements, agree lets & progress let’s through to exchange and completion.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Allen & Harris
are an award-winning estate agency and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!?
Connells Group UK
is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.