Trainee Trades Person
Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
Do you want to learn a specialist trade in construction with fantastic career progression and earning potential? This Trainee Cosmetic Repair Technician role in Watford could be for you!
* Successful applicants will be enrolled onto an internal training programme from day one as a Trainee Cosmetic Repair Technician. This will involve training in the company’s dedicated training facility initially before moving on to site.
* You will work alongside an established trade person to develop your Cosmetic Repair Technician skills in a hands-on environment.
* Helping to prepare and make safe workspaces.
* A variety to your working day, every site will offer you the chance to develop different skills.
* This role is full time working Monday to Friday approximately 8am – 4:30pm.
This opportunity offers fantastic career progression and salary increases upon successful completion of training. This role offers a huge chance for a long-term career.
Previous construction experience is not essential. Anyone with an excellent eye for colour matching and detail will find they enjoy this work. It is an extremely rewarding job to bring items back to life.
* Full UK driving licence.
* No previous experience necessary.
* Interested in learning and progressing in a construction trade.
* Willing to learn.
* Eye for detail and colour.
Apply online with your CV attached or call Acorn by Synergie on 07584773977!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme